ProgettiHw-Sw Ethernet Board v2
It enables communication between Freedomotic and an ethernet relay board by ProgettiHw-Sw.
How it works
With this plugin Freedomotic can communicate with an ethernet relay board by ProgettiHw-Sw. This board has from 8 up to 16 relays, an ethernet port and an integrated web server. Here is the link to the website of the manufacturer with detailed information about the hardware and it's communication protocol. More technical details here.
How to install this plugin
Please follow the instruction for sensors and actuators on the user tutorial
How to control an object with this board
With this board you can control the powered behavior of any electric device in your environment, meaning you can turn on/off electric devices.
For this example we use a light object:
- Right click on the light object in the environment to show its configuration panel
- Change the property "protocol" to "phwswethv2"
- Change the property "address" to a string composed of ALIAS:RELAY_NUMBER:TAG where ALIAS is the string set in the configuration file (phwswethv2-manifest.xml) to identify the board. RELAY_NUMBER is the relay used to control your device (from 1 to 16). TAG is one of the following string: led (for relay), pot (for analog input), btn (for digital input). For example "default:1:led" identifies the first relay on a board called "default".
- Under "turn on" (in Actions) select the command called "Turn ON Relay on ProgettiHwSw Eth board"
- Under "turn off" (in Actions) select the command called "Turn OFF Relay on ProgettiHwSw Eth board"
The plugin is able to read any relay status change and update the object one.
- Under "powered" (in Data Sources) select the trigger called "ProgettiHwSwEthV2 reads a state change"
http://freedomotic.sednet.it (in Italian)
The source code is available here.