Immagine you could be warned on your mobile everytime a specific event happens in your house/office. Push Notification plugin can send custom push messages through many providers everytime you want.
- Global and per-user notification params
- Global notification: send a common notification through a globally configured provider
- Per-user-state notification: notify user using a different provider given his/her state
- Group notification: notify multiple users at once (with per-user-state rule)
Useful configuration parameters you can insert into your plugin manifest:
- listen-address [0.0.0.0] : the address to listen to (0.0.0.0 means every address)
- enable-ssl [true] : enables support for Secure Socket Layer
- enable-cors [true] : enables support for Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- http-port  : port for plain http
If you need to collect events, this plugin is what you are looking for.
- Filter events based on Trigger mechanism
- Sample configuration for major dbms, including Mysql, MSQL, H2, Sqlite
- Easily support almost any dbms
Prerequisites and configuration
BIG FAT NOTE: users running JAVA1.7 and up, must add a vm option when running Freedomotic in order to workaround a known issue with OpenJPA and ClassLoader. Option is: -XX:+AlwaysLockClassLoader
THIS PLUGIN IS NOT COMPLETED, DO NOT USE IT IF NOT FOR TESTING PURPOSES. IT WILL WORK GREAT WITH THE UPCOMING XPATH FEATURE.
How it works
This plugin takes a set of urls (web services or standard web pages) from its manifest file, periodically gets their content (XML, JSON, HTML) and notifies it as a Freedomotic event. This event can be listened by the triggers shipped with this plugin (read temperature from URL, read weather from URL, ...) or you can create your own. Read more »
Modify the manifest to matches the database of the Harvester plugin, then charts will be displayed when user click on any object. (Only works on Freedomotic Version 5.5.X)
New feature: Turn off all devices in a room!
At startup, the plugin registers commands in the form "Turn off all devices inside room XXXX", so you can use them in your reactions.
Whenever you turn off a light, the plugin checks whether in the same room there are other lights turn on and accordingly sends and event "room %name% has %no|some|all% lights on". It even adds and registers related triggers so that you can create custom reactions. Read more »